Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update

I got a message from my friend (who got me into blogging) Serenity 30 and she said I needed to write another post, lol so here goes. As for my previous posts, not much has changed, but I'm growing in myself enough to let it not make me sad. I do find joy in my kids though so in the great tradition of Serenity I will "introduce" you to my kids.

Marcus is my 5 1/2 year old who is the cutest, brightest Kindergartener in the world, lol. He's learning a lot at school and is very in to math (reading not so much). But anyway, he explained to me that he was 5 and I'm 33, which means I have a 3 in the tens place but he has a 0 that no one mentions because it's 0, lol. But he tells me that if you add one to our tens places that's the same as adding 10 to the number - following me? So in 10 years he'll be 15 and I'll be 43. I was impressed at the thought he put into it so I was telling him how proud I was of him. So he continues to say that when he's 25 I'll be 53, if the good Lord doesn't take me to Heaven by then! That little turd!

Brandon is my 3 year old. He's a lot different than Marcus. He's much more of what I'd call a normal boy. He's into toy cars and action figures, etc. And he's definitely bi-polar! He can be the sweetest little boy and then turn into a monster in 2 secs. Well the other night we're at dinner with my sister and he says to her, I love you Britt, You're a princess! And he hugs her - so sweet. Then he turns to me and says I love you Mama - you're a king?! No words, lol!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! DOn't call that baby bipolar. Words have so much power and we never even know it. Tyler and Marcus are going to take over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to get them together. And you need to show me how to add to your comment.

    ReplyDelete